Thursday, May 28, 2009

The American Idol....KRIS ALLEN

Okay let me start this blog with until this past weekend we(Camille, Aubrey, and me) have had no cable. This wouldn't be a big deal except the American Idol finale was this last week and we were in search of a place to watch it...I know it's kinda sad..but Kris Allen...our favorite, is from Arkansas...represent! Anyways, one morning Aubrey called me and said that there was going to be a watch party at the Peabody hotel in Little Rock the night and wanted to know if we wanted to go. YES PLEASE! So we got home from work and decided we were going to drive an hour to watch a tv show on a big screen just because we didn't have cable! Well when we got there..it was pretty packed and there wasn't really a place to sit so we staked out a nice piece of carpet. About that time the DJ, Heather, was asking if any one was from out of town or state. Well, I looked at Aubrey..and she raised her hand and said "me, me I'm from Texas!" Well, we finally got her attention and she said well come on up to the VIP section!!!! So we got to go up on this stage and sit in these really nice seats and have free cheese dip and chips! It was great, I love Aubrey and the fact that she is from Texas is a good thing..this time! Anyway, it was really fun and worth the hour trip!

But our adventure with Kris Allen didn't stop there, we decided that we would drive back again the next night to watch the results. So we drove another hour and sat behind these older ladies, who had a little too much to drink I think, and watched as Kris Allen was crowed season 8 AMERICAN IDOL! And the crowd went wild!!!!!! It was great! I'm glad I live with girls that don't mind doing some wierd things in the name of saving money!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment