Monday, July 27, 2009

The rest of my summer "break"

Well, as of Friday I finished my first semester of grad school! I can't believe that I am a third of the way finished! This summer has flown by! Although I don't have class and homework, I do have a graduate assistant job that still has to be done. And well, let's just say what I thought I was getting myself into has changed drastically in the last week or so. The main person I've been working with, the person who answers my questions, just moved positions on campus to another department. I am perfectly fine with that, the problem is that my boss will be out of the country for three weeks and I am now the sole person in the office...fun and scary all at the same time. Anyways, it just shows you that, God has a bigger plan in mind, and that when I think I've got it all figured out...I should probably expect the unexpected. As I sit at my desk, with nothing really to do, I wonder who will be in the office with me, will we get along..you know the normal what ifs in life that all humans wonder. Well, I should probably get "back to work." I just thought I would reflect on life for a few minutes. Hope you have a wonderful week!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment