Sunday, July 12, 2009

TEAM VENABLE......You won't know what hit you!

So we (the entire venable family) went to Destin, Florida for my mom's side of the family reunion! We had four houses....with between 7 to 11 people in each house! So let's just say it was a lot of fun! So I am sure you are wondering what this Team Venable stuff is about..well we had shirts made that say Team Venable on the front..sort of like the team edward or team jacob for those that are twilight fans....well we decided to have these little competitions like Top Chef Smores Edition....and Project Runway..Flip Flop edition..and Everhart Trivia Scavenger hunt...and the greatest....Last Comic Standing....Let me just say..TEAM VENABLE DOMINATED!!! Aunt Debbie and I won Everhart Trivia Scavenger hunt....Mark and Robert took second...Renee won Project Runway....Amanda and Dad won Top chef Smore's Edition..and MOM...I mean Nana Niece..won Last Comic Standing...with some of Mrs. Ethel's dirty jokes..props to mom!!! Well, other than that, we spent a lot of time at the beach and being a family! It was really fun to take the twins and Eden to the beach...none of them liked sand...and if they were held..the water was okay! I just got back..but I miss them already! Well..here are some pictures! Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment