Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm behind....I know...BUT:

Okay I know it has been a month since I blogged...but honestly it hasn't seemed like a month..WHERE does the time go!!!! The good thing is I have a good memory..so I can recap where most of my time went...

School started...BAM...that should explain everything..right...
But seriously, I thought because these classes would be a semester that I would be more relaxed...WRONG....honestly its not that bad, but I can definitely say I will not be relaxing in the back yard this semester. I like all my classes, there is just a lot of writing and reading for one brain. I think I will be writing a lot of around 250 or more pages worth of papers and reading over 1000 pages(in textbooks) not to mention the 25 chapter books...but nevertheless I will enjoy learning and reading. In fact the last few nights I haven't gone to bed until 12:30ish because I have been reading books that I can't put done!

Another exciting thing that has happened this last month is my Brother (mark) and sister-in-law (Renee) are having a BABY GIRL!!! That makes three girls and one boy(sorry Carden)! They are so excited and so am I, but the pressure is really on now...I'm behind on this whole marriage having kids thing...Oh, well I will have a class of 20 kids next year and that should suffice.

Another great thing that has happened..(lots of great things in this month) HOME BIBLE STUDY! I am so blessed to get to be involved with our Wednesday night home bible study. I enjoy the Collins, Fullertons, Paces, and City's so much. They are such an encouragement to me and to my week. I can't imagine my week without it! (Thanks D.C. for reading this by the way).

And probably the next thing that has happened this month...GLORIANA! We, being the whole house, decided that we needed a night off, so we went to a concert for Gloriana. They are touring with Taylor Swift right now, but on their nights off they do small concerts! They were really good, and I can't wait to see them again in a few weeks..that's right....we are going to a ....

TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT!!!!! Again the whole house is going..it's kinda a birthday present to ourselves! I am so excited to go! I'll definitely be blogging about that...

Well that's a quick recap of a month...I'll try to do better about blogging more than once a month! Well until next time...hopefully soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment