Saturday, December 5, 2009

Babies, Bountiful Amount Food, and BOOKS!

Okay, Thanksgiving has come and gone, and so much has happened. I got to spend the first part of my break playing with my neice and nephew and in the process we got Christmas pictures taken of them and spent a lot of time playing with their favorite NutMeg!




On Wednesday of my break we made the treak to Hooks, TX for the Venable Thanksgiving, where we (Mom, Dad, twins, and me) met Robert, Amanda, Andrew, Whitney, Mark, Renee, and of course Eden. With a full house, Whitney did a great job of making sure everyone felt right at home and cooked some awesome meals, especially Thanksgiving dinner! The table was gorgeous and we had a lot of fun getting to visit with everyone, including Robert and Amanda's dogs! By the way, I think Andrew and Whitney might need to get a dog after how much fun Eden had with them...hint hint (your welcome Eden).





Last but not least was what I spent this weekend doing....drum roll.....SCHOLASTIC WAREHOUSE SALE!!!!! For those that are not familar with this grand event....a warehouse full of books + 50 to 80 percent off = Heaven on Earth. I worked 13 hours over two days so I got $130 dollars worth of free books, plue I spent some more money but overall I think I got about 200+ books for a little over a dollar a peice!!!! I had to share my treasure, so here it is!

P.S. More to come as Christmas and the end of my SECOND semester of Grad School comes to an end! I can't believe I am down to my last semester!!! Love ya bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment