Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day

Well I went home this past weekend for Father's day and because I missed my family...I know..I'm a sap.Before I go any farther I feel like I should tell you about my daddy whom I love so much.

My dad is one of my heroes. He shows integrity and sincerity in everything he does and I respect him so much. He loves my mom more than anything and would do anything for her, and I know she would do the same for him. He works so hard, gets up early, stays up late and still can never seem to get everything done that he wishes he could. My dad wants the best for his family and would do anything for us. He goes the extra mile to show us that he loves us and I only wish I did half the things he did so that he would know I love him bunches! I can't imagine the day when I have to say goodbye to my daddy forever and honestly I would rather not think about it, but I do have the comfort in knowing that once he is gone from this life it isn't forever. One day we will meet again in heaven and he will be standing at the gates with his arms open wide and a tear in his eye because he will know that he succeeded in his goal of getting us to heaven! Not a lot of people see my daddy as this big stuffed teddy bear...but he is a sensitive, loving, caring, God fearing man who loves God with all his heart, soul, strength, and mind. I only hope that I grow up to be half the Godly person he is! I love you bunches daddy!


So for father's day we went to Mark and Renee's house..our normal custom on Father's day and grilled out and had a lot of good...yet healthy food. It was a lot of fun to get to see everyone but yet I knew that I had to come back to Searcy...not so much fun...for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment