Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2 down...10 to go!

So I, as of an hour ago turned in my last assignment for my second class...which in other words means that I am done...I mean done...with my second grad school class!!!! Wooo hoooo! I feel like a weight is off my shoulders for a least a few weeks..until July anyways. So to celebrate I decided at 10:30 tonight that I was going to make pumpkin bread and drink a cup of chocolate milk! Over these last few weeks I have learned a few things:

Grad school=writing papers
Flynt Cooter and the Ekwall Shanker are not illegal they are assessments
According to Ken Stamatis I am a midwife of literacy
Late nights studying=bad hair day in the morning
Sometimes you forget to shower...i'm just saying
Books don't have all the answers..just most of them
Sonic happy hour will get you through classes
A Convenient store isn't very convenient when looking for skim milk
Investing in a white board was a good investment
The living room will look like a library exploded
If computer is left on your leg too long...it will start to burn...
I couldn't do this without my roommates

Well..I think the pumpkin bread is almost done...there will be more to come but for now just remember that friends are friends forever...and grad school isn't any fun without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment