Monday, June 15, 2009

My first week of Grad Classes!!!!! WHAT WAS I THINKING

Well, I started Grad school classes this last week...and in a nut shell...WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!! The first day I was completely overwhelmed!!! My first homework assignment was to read 145 pgs....that's right 145pages!!! And then retell in writing what my reading was about..fun times! So I had to do this everyday...with a new assessment. I had to tell what the purpose, how to administer, scoring, and what it tell me about the child as a reader and writer. So each retelling ends up being 5 to 8 pages..but no biggie...now it is second nature! The good news is a have an A in both classes..hard work is paying off!!!!


But don't worry in all this homework, Aubrey, Camille, and I have still had a couple of adventures! For instance...I got my hand slammed in a car door..on accident...and the car door shut..I mean like if Aubrey would have driven off..I would have been stuck. But no worries, God knew I couldn't handle having broken fingers right now..so they were just a bruised and a little sore! Also, Saturday night we decided that we needed to have a little bit of a life...so we got all dressed up and went to the dollar theater and saw the Hannah Montana Movie! The girls cried...it was so good! I'd seen before, but it was worth going again. After the movie..we went back to the house for more homework...fun! These pictures are of us on the first day...then on Friday...you can see the difference..we were definitely sleep deprived!

No comments:

Post a Comment